We are looking for a new member of our team to fill a temporary position that is expected to last approximately six months.
As the first person our clients meet when they arrive at Core, the successful candidate needs to be well presented and personable.
You will need good communication skills, be organised, efficient and able to stay calm under pressure. You will also need strong admin and computer skills, with the ability to learn new programs and processes quickly. Minimum experience required 1-2 years in a similar role.
Main duties will be:
- first point of contact for clients and the Core team
- answering calls
- greeting people coming into the facility
- dealing with general company emails
- being across the general day to day running of the facility
- assisting with bookings and scheduling of resources
We are looking to hold interviews immediately, so if you think you have what it takes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and send a brief resume outlining your previous experience and why you think you would be a good candidate, including a recent CV.